BROOKFIELD, WI ― June 2020 ― Part Analytics, the creator of an AI based sourcing and quoting platform for direct materials helps companies identify up to 20% savings on material costs, today announced the appointment of Chris Dodd, Principal and Owner of Technical Marketing Company, to represent them in the Rocky Mountain Region.
Located in Colorado, Technical Marketing Company has been providing solutions for assembly manufacturing for more than 20 years. The company represents only the highest quality lines to provide the best equipment and service for its customers.
Part Analytics is a Cognitive Sourcing and Quoting platform provider focused on simplifying direct material sourcing by digitizing manual, excel based processes and bringing data driven analytics to supply chain, quoting and engineering professionals. Their predictive analytics SaaS platform enables smarter data driven decision making to improve profit margin and proactive risk mitigation
To lessen the impact of supply chain disruption during the COVID-19 crisis, Part Analytics’ software will help you:
• Adapt quickly to ongoing supply chain changes
• See up to 20% savings in direct material costs through lower-cost alternates or data for negotiation opportunities
• Generate Instant Quote instead of waiting 1-2 weeks
• Gain visibility into inventory levels and lowest distributor price from a network of 80+ distributors
• Minimize risk by viewing part availability and lifecycle
• Continuously monitor part cost and risk with proactive notifications
For more information, visit www.partanalytics.com.