DATE & TIME:
September 13-18, 2020
Peppermill Resort and Casino
2707 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502
EOS/ESD Symposium Exhibitors and customers;
Booth sales are underway with a limited number left.
I have attached the space map and contract information for your review.
We look forward to your selections and participation.
The EOS/ESD Symposium is a premier long standing conference dedicated to the understanding of issues related to electrical transients and electrical overstress, and the application of this knowledge to the solution of problems in consumer, industrial, and automotive applications, including electronic components and manufacturing, as well as in systems, subsystems and equipment.
This event provides, designers, technicians, engineers, and manufacturers with focused event time to discuss and display the latest manufacturing technologies, products, and services. It is the one place where industry professionals can find solutions to solve challenges, learn from industry best practices, and see technology advances through networking, new technology displays and products to meet their needs. Strengthening ties, benchmarking operations, and staying ahead of the competition happens at this event.
Participate with executives, speakers of dynamic seminars, educators sharing knowledge, and attendees looking for your assistance. This is your opportunity to make valuable contacts, develop relationships, and secure interest in your products and services.
Exhibit with us to
· Reach a diverse international audience focused on you
· Generate exposure and remain competitive
· Share new products, concepts, and services
· Enhance relationships
· Show case opportunities (limited availability)
· Attend sessions of interest
· 10 x10 Pipe & Drape space with carpet
· One 6’ draped table, two chairs, wastebasket
· Company Sign
· Six registered booth personnel
· All-Access to the Welcome Reception and breaks
· Complete Attendee List with full contact details before and after the event
· Show Directory Listing
· EOS/ESD Symposium Proceedings (electronic files) for each exhibitor registered in your booth
· Six Conference Passes for all-access to the technical paper presentations and workshops (a $3,600 value)