About the Award
CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY'S 15th annual New Product Introduction (NPI) Awards recognize the leading new products for electronics assembly during the past 12 months. Awards are selected by an independent panel of practicing industry engineers, and are presented by CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY.
Entrants must submit a single, complete entry form for each product and category entered. Entries that fail to comply with the submission requirements will result in automatic disqualification.
All entries must include:
- A 250-word statement describing the product in terms of its creativity and innovation, compatibility with existing technology, cost-effectiveness, design, expected reliability, flexibility, speed/throughput improvements, performance, user-friendliness, and expected maintainability and reparability, emailed to email@example.com no later than October 22, 2021.
- A PDF or Word file of corresponding technical product literature and/or product specifications, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A high-resolution (266 dpi or greater) digital image (.jpg, .tif or .eps).
- Video not required but encouraged, as applicable.
- Fee of $500 per product entered.
Judges have been chosen by CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY from a pool of experienced, practicing industry engineers with no affiliation to any of the entrants. CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY will tabulate all scores. Judges' scores are final; judges will not be made available to communicate with entrants.
Evaluations will be based on the following:
- Creativity and innovation
- Compatibility with existing technology
- Expected reliability
- Expected maintainability/ease of repair
Awards were distributed in the trade show hall at IPC Apex Expo in San Diego. The virtual awards ceremony took place February 24, 2022. Register to view the archive of the virtual ceremony here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/7382123689212464392.