About the Award
CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY'S 14th annual New Product Introduction (NPI) Awards recognize the leading new products for electronics assembly during the past 12 months. Awards are selected by an independent panel of practicing industry engineers, and are presented by CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY.
Entrants must submit a single, complete entry form for each product and category entered. Entries that fail to comply with the submission requirements will result in automatic disqualification.
All entries must include:
- A 250-word statement describing the product in terms of its creativity and innovation, compatibility with existing technology, cost-effectiveness, design, expected reliability, flexibility, speed/throughput improvements, performance, user-friendliness, and expected maintainability and reparability, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 22, 2021.
- A PDF or Word file of corresponding technical product literature and/or product specifications, emailed to email@example.com.
- A high-resolution (266 dpi or greater) digital image (.jpg, .tif or .eps).
- Video not required but encouraged, as applicable.
- Fee of $500 per product entered.
Judges have been chosen by CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY from a pool of experienced, practicing industry engineers with no affiliation to any of the entrants. CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY will tabulate all scores. Judges' scores are final; judges will not be made available to communicate with entrants.
Evaluations will be based on the following:
- Creativity and innovation
- Compatibility with existing technology
- Expected reliability
- Expected maintainability/ease of repair
The 2021 awards ceremony took place April 6, 2021. Join host Mike Buetow as he announces the winners of the 29th Annual Service Excellence Awards and 14th Annual NPI Awards here: